LF: Fwd: Re: Fw: [Lowfer] DK7FC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: Re: Fw: [Lowfer] DK7FC
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:00:58 +0100
Cc: Garry and Linda Hess <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Laurence, LF,

This is a forwarded message from K3SIW who became a new member of this group it seems :-) He also received me in Illinois, EN52TA, Path: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/DK7FC-K3SIW.png
His RX setup is described below.

That would be nice to have a growing TA activity with more RX and TX stations on both sides. As seen last week at W1VD and VE2IQ there are a few stations from EU who are visible there, like DF6NM and PA3CPM. Maybe a few of the transmitting stations of "the good old days" come back. Also i got infos of new stations in Russia who plan to become QRV. There are already plenty of RX stations who even run grabbers such as UA0SNV.

The map showing the detections of my signal becomes larger and larger it seems, but it is still possible to show all TA detections: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/DK7FC-TA-so-far2.png

So maybe K3SIW will become an active part of this group too and will see further stations soon :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

-------- Original-Nachricht --------