Re:LF: Re: Re: LF/MF X-Band Request

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re:LF: Re: Re: LF/MF X-Band Request
From: "manginbenoit.pro" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:00:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
GE LF/MF, GE John and Mal,

I will be QRV all day and all night long tomorrow, friday es saturday, except
during
SAQ saturday transmission.
No problem for X-Band, IQ2MI well audible tonight with 1W ERP. G3KEV es F5VLF
should
be armchair copy here. Would Stefan DK7FC join in ? Other OMs ?

I will be listening tomorrow, on request, on 502.5 or 136.5, CQing XBand 7028
alternatively with 3528. My listening schedule tomorrow morning, depending on
answers
to this message.

Thanks a lot for those X-Band things, waiting to be TX QRV on LF/MF.

Best regards and happy new year,

de F8GRY/Ben