Re: LF: Currency

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Currency
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:43:38 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I cannot hear you on 136.5 CW to explain however I thought it was obvious.
Next summer I am going on a DXPEDITION. A DXPEDITION is a radio event in various countries and will include operation on
LF  LF LF that is the relevance. I was only asking for an opinion about what currency to take from those that might know or have inside information around EU whether for example the Italian Lira or the French Franc will have a come back in view of the current Euro crises.
I fortunately kept a lot of both currencies from previous visits, which could be useful,  there again I might have thousands of Lira worth nothing, that sounds a lot but do not forget £1 = 22 44 Lire. A pint of beer costs 6733 Lires.
Let me have your advice
de mal/g3kev