Re: LF: Currency

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Currency
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:42:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hugh
I always take my radio equipment and work /P in recent years mostly from the Algarve but with visits to France at times.
I am checking my pockets for left over EU currencies other than the Euro, which might not last according to the experts.
My equipment is also capable of working on LF es MF. I have some Italian Lira left over since I travelled on the Achille Lauro cruise ship
some years ago from Singapore to Southampton. Ship callsign IBHE
de G3KEV