Re: LF: 5 Whats?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 5 Whats?
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:41:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AqkFeZDB++FbKcL/dbXQhrCuk3HAIipQvb8o2QKAuM8=; b=DnMUs/mbdOnlGvN/8P0VzvgtYXhrljTXwJssgZZfK4LzqSVTyAls4LzVF6TyI5bJCU jQsUqANSNUKqtnZiQDMdmP9xUhGgQnr69dQyjWgMl4npE4qDt/kl+hBQ8viCjJA3zU4Q 2jQEcAFCI8jvq4qX2bE3WRghTw/epO+P7jGug=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

    The maritime industry trade group has been pushing back against
hams on 500kHz in the hope that they can persuade governments to fund
a new relatively broadband data service there.
The maritime group has standing with CEPT and the ITU and they
apparently have money and effective lobbyists behind them, the hams on
the other hand are left to pick up scraps that fall off the table and
are expected to be thankful for them!

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ