LF: RE: VO1NA in daytime

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: VO1NA in daytime
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:35:57 +0100
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Jim, group,

daytime propagation must have been indeed exceptional on friday, also on 500kHz.
I have the RX monitoring 518kHz NAVTEX when I am not active on 500kHz and
checking yesterdays log I noticed a good copy of the 12:10 UTC transmission of
A9M (Bahrein, abt. 4700km).
Strange enough no copy of the 16:10 transmission (I have copied A9M before at
16:10UTC).
4XO (Haifa - Israel, abt 3200km) was copied all day (08:20, 12:20, 16:20, 20:20
UTC), normally I do miss the 08:20 and 12:20 transmission.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T