Re: LF: Conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Conditions
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:38:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

OK, that sounds interesting. What mode would you suggest? QRSS-30? And what start time?

I want to be as far as possible distant to the center frequency for QSO mode so i think 725 is fine. Soon then back on 136.172.

Maybe we all can discuss about a region where QRSS-10 (and/or 3) beaconing would be apprechiated. I would suggest a something arround 137.630 or so, since a splitted spectrogram can be set up then, displaying the QSO mode region and the beacon region. There won't be many beacon signals in QRSS/DFCW10 i expect, so covering a range of 10 to 20 Hz should suffice ?

Good about xmas at home. We'll do some interesting things then i hope :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC