Re: LF: Conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Conditions
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:50:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Laurence,

Am 14.11.2011 19:25, schrieb Laurence KL7UK:
 I may get the opportunity to fire up the Tx into a loop but already the snow is getting rather deep for errecting - no chance of a vertical as Im at the end of an active runway and its all Birch forest as you saw.  The loop would be aligned on Eu mostly likely. We will see - the Tx is rated at around 1.1Kw out...on a good day.

Any TX activity from USA/Canada is apprechiated. Especially a signal that passes the pole would be quite a challenge, so don't hesitate to start your transmissions. It seems to make sense to try almost all the time, i.e. each night.
Currently my grabber is highly disturbed by some strong traces. These are present since the new coil is involved into the system. I am confused. That must be some kind of galvanic coupling of the LF earth... I have to investigate on that. Anyway RN3AGC, TF3HZ, DF6NM, G4WGT and co. will be a good goal for you!

73, GL, Stefan/DK7FC