Re: LF: LF conds...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF conds...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:48:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
OK Lubos,

Conds to the west seem to be fine though.
There is excellent low noise and good propagation to/at TF3HZ http://simnet.is/halldorgudmunds/TF3HZ_LFgrabber/

G3XDV, DF6NM and PA3CPM and me leave very well readable traces there today. Also my signal starts to show up at VE2IQ http://www.magma.ca/~ve2iq/grabs/index.htm with no to strong QSB...

I hope the 5X RX is running although there seem to be no upload of captures to the web page...

There have been 7 EU stations some day ago on 136.17 kHz. Easily we could become 10. That would be a fun, isn't it? :-)

73, Stefan