LF: LF conds...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF conds...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:28:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Today the LF conds seem to be worse than yesterday, i'm missing about 10 dB S/N on the grabbers, at least to the east.

After watching the conds and the grabbers for some months now it appears to me that the path to the east (from my location) is stronger affected by a K index of 2...3 (today) than the west path. Maybe this is a total nonsense what i am writing here but at least it appears to me like that ;-)

Has someone observed the same?

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Now finished the new variometer on the new coil. Can now manually resonate over the entire band again. Tmw the drive engine will be mounted on the roof, turning the variometer over an non-conductive rod.