Re: LF: Re: RSGB Convention MF side looks a bit thin ??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RSGB Convention MF side looks a bit thin ??
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:39:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Yes happy days , but then that's the problem with the image from lower down hi . but as many EU and other , now have a 500 allocation , its not quite the outside event it once may of been .

Ae wise , well that's debatable , I'v had good results from the top loaded 30 ft inverted L , in a 40 x 20 ft back garden , ok not quite as good as the 750 ft wire at FPR (now down, only the 600 ft delta loop left) but quite acceptable , perhaps aided by 'data processing' but +3 dB on a 300 watt amp is quite a few amps ! , perhaps a little more green and safer to slow the data rate .. !

As for 136 , Gary seems to make good progress with the top loaded vert , once again a small plot Ae ........

Fully understand the 'need to beep' of those who did or can , but each to his own ,

G..