Re: LF: vo1na 27-10.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: vo1na 27-10.jpg
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:36:31 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

Your glass/litz coil with a 1000 Q sounds very nice.  I have not measured
the Q of the litz pancakes yet, but expect the Q should be good.  I will
use the Q recipe that Jim M0BMU posted on this reflector some time ago.

VX9MRC is on 507.77 with the 100m wire so there is no aerial for LF,
but NA NA NA ... will be on 137.777016 kHz again tomorrow.

The tower is QRT on 137.777 until a bigger feedthrough insulator is found. The tower is QRV on VHF (160m)!

73
Joe