Re: LF: Laser link...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Laser link...
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:18:10 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1318148290; bh=8s7I7zgZOOUAiVUrLraZVMPeCgf3akevfQz+UZagsvA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=dRRaLiNwtRhOke3uRp/vuiyFbTMRdASS5IMIOP+osK5wXY/OjXfQYZiBOMjt0oyXlfctZoV6ipPRl3am1tg8EX6LjsTWNHHY+w43YBA4bVq9RLMIrJh9ailWuoHATC2+51buPArdHPqLJfa6u/srClZsOQwL2/OdiA5iOROC25E=
Sender: [email protected]
I too work with lasers daily (for fiber optics communications), but up to a few mW only :-)
Be careful with those laser guns, especially for eyes :-)
Regards
D.