Re: LF: Laser link...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Laser link...
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:28:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Agreed.

Our safety officer summed the situation up very neatly: “Concerning eyes, the unit of issue is two, and there are no spares”.

People with only one good eye were forbidden to work with lasers.  The rest of us were required to have a detailed eye examination at the start and end of the project. Fortunately, the ophthalmologist did not find anything wrong.

John F5VLF