Re: LF: OK2BVG_8970

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OK2BVG_8970
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:20:48 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dZ5IGXF+zfi3UijtJOjJEQ5s3uBTUzaA5WFJZK6gB1M=; b=sUKn2rTkjGV4SZeX3KZHkPw3V+wiAuiUjvvbIAXTNJA0Az59n0UUGyuKgL5O+0Jz3i 0ZV6JbT9iN2tL7xp+N3Z/C/ZJntzaGwk3T9gSOmKEdi8E7G5CUXjUlnP3ZUaSyrlD4Pj m9oX+JYU4+r2KRKDlTygWiyTAYmrqOcKHrZMk=
Sender: [email protected]
Hello VLF enthusiasts,

I am interested in joining the VLF party. I have already tested a nice
audio amplifier which will produce 100W RMS on each channel and is
easy to bridge. I haven't given a lot of thought on the circuitry to
connect the sound card to some sort of active antenna. Are there any
suggestions on how to proceed? Also, are you using externally clocked
soundcards? I suppose, once you get into the uHz territory, having an
external super stable clock feeding the soundcard is a must?

73, Dimitris VK1SV