Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: Re: LF: Re: G3KEV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: Re: LF: Re: G3KEV
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:28:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Alex

That  seems  to the  situation  all  round ..  may  be a  high  Q  TX ae  produces   a  much  higher  noise  level  than the  long  , low , terminated  beverage  , I now  find  that  Rx using  my  Tx Ae on 500  is  very  poor   compared  to  some years  ago.. but that  was when  the  Tx  was  not  as modified

Note  the  loop , directional as  well ? assume  the  min-whip  is  360 deg  ?

Tnx -G..