Re: LF: RE: IQ2MI

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: IQ2MI
From: Claudio Pozzi <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:37:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
On Monday 10 October 2011 21:59, Rik Strobbe wrote:
> Also good O copy of the QRSS signal in JO20IX.
> CW is 339, QSO would be possible with some patience.
>
> 73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T
>
> _

Hello Lubos and Rik!

TNX for reports, fine picture Lubos.

Some info about the beacon.

Antenna: the capacitive top loading is 60 meter long, 3 x 0.25 meter spaced
2.5 mm2 PVC insulated wire, the vertical section is about 16 meter high, same
wire, loading coil about 20 T, same wire on 130 mm PVC pipe.

The measured system resistance is about 25 ohm, including radiation
resistance, coil loss and ground loss.

QRP transmitter, power output is about 0.4 watt. The estimated ERP is about
0.025 watt.
CW ID is IQ2MI, CW followed by QRSS3.
QRG is 501.306 kHz, xtal controlled.

The beacon is located in our radio club: ARI - Sezione di Milano, we have a
special permission for 1 watt ERP.

Coming soon the WEB page www.arimi.it

Soon QSO should be possible on Tuesday evening.

73
Claudio, IK2PII

--
Claudio Pozzi  -  Happy Linux User  -  http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Incrementa la visibilita' della tua azienda con le campagne di email marketing
di Email.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid846&d-10