RE: ***CECI EST UN SPAM*** RE: LF: Ferrite RX antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: ***CECI EST UN SPAM*** RE: LF: Ferrite RX antennas
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:45:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Yes ,

hf is used for more things than amateur radio communication.The filters are
used to read out a infrared detector-arrey(freq multiplexing).Workingtemp of
detector,filters and preamp is 50 mK.(detectors and squid preamp don't work
at all at higher temp).Very strange techniques but they do work.

73

Victor