Re: LF: Litz wire available

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Litz wire available
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:43:44 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=S72NvUr7peYzy6gD5afs+krR6u7VlcMCRpJqzR4sDxk=; b=WxNS5TY3n9J+f2gEfZlomSivs19bhcJ/Ch8WHTBOLmGsu+VDQiAWFqqsDx4AZkHfVj wRJWilzLycQyhFFq/e6NgYx5lZMEN11H53e8VI45H+zko6ejDQ940pc6/rbBpK8kVdB1 +AvPfoOaoNYGcciOL4hrbX6owMU1v+OctIJK8=
Sender: [email protected]
Alan,

   It is great to hear that Derek is still active in all things radio
- what a fine gentleman and asset to amateur radio he is!

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ