LF: Re: Re: Litz wire available

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Litz wire available
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:35:10 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1316129677; bh=+e5w7JoaeDbeExnZsYYBbU/SXYr1QwY/EXIwnlGbLs8=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=wwLvGNeVvAsmtz+vTe8YLVANjt030zqD/fJ9lm1Ok48O+GITYfyrZVz1goJkPp2esFqPjOxYSyM3SGKnR7h+IHeSI8FWADdPglS0uJ/eoynoKgxfzqP7odnsWBfYwY6d0EftPe0hpO4Q3OBvXrT0163jFUiA+G2RxmOd4iEzBfo=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=uxa4r0yzrwMGOnXzQrlnliet8GEzMKCF/eks0aHN/O9wZ34nIWdIB/CjE2xqtdnja2tpd2id8gSE444NKuqFCuCHc7me2J11ckHxdQS9kPt45MkyIjoiqiHMo8G09gJtjaWMpb0AGM6vgaAWV5ffMpvuHpXPqllUdU+ZZqJJKWk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Julian glad to see you are still lurking :-))

I think the PO/BT technique was a solder pot ...but we are not running 1MW
:-)) In passing I did manage to liberate one of the SRBF formered toroids
used on the power sensors, the hole for the Litz was about 2 inches
diameter.....I also managed a photo of one in situ in the feed to the
variometer in the "loft". Some "SWR meter" !!

Alan