LF: VE7TIL long integration grabber online...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE7TIL long integration grabber online...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:36:38 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All

I've completed the preliminary configuration of the long integration grabber.

Presently it can be found by clicking on the 'grabber 1' button of my website and looking under the main grabber window.

It's running with a 424 uHz FFT bin width. Each pixel takes 600 seconds... You'll want to ensure you have a nice soft seat to be sitting on the edge of to watch this grabber :-)

Center QRGs are presently:
136170 +/- 0.2Hz
137780 +/- 0.2Hz

Please advise if QRGs need adjustment to coordinate with international activity.

Comments welcome.

73 es gl

Scott
VE7TIL CN89dk