Re: LF: Poor antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Poor antennas
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:33:15 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jOo1uGYKf0MswD7gC4G6aPg44+jc04oXrUzLSvq7MEI=; b=QZabEu4zsvPpEhuWxICc7UM8wKUVNk2UlxkdcRg+Ms5QcDROfCE/qKQmWQR6Q1K5jS MEElhfzd87DMxztWV4T51Wb1BlLa/ZNUOVb5o4TVl7Euc4KgnZqvP5vRf5lBnUNR8ys4 YLtmapqMXGcZHjWamHgxaX5q+x1WzEe28EX0E=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

Most grabbers do not use the main antenna, I have only one main antenna for LF & MF so the grabber uses an active antenna which has got to be better than none, therefore no grabber.

73

Gary - G4WGT.