Re: LF: fERRITE JOY STICK

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: fERRITE JOY STICK
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:53:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Peter
According to my research output is increased by strapping a number of rods
together in parallel, then winding with suitable wire for the required
inductance.
High sensitivity is Achieved by Bunching a number of rods together to
increase Loop Area
There are also advantages linking some rods end to end.
de mal/g3kev