Re: LF: fERRITE JOY STICK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: fERRITE JOY STICK
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:24:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings but I seem to remember trying to
use rods "end-to-end" in the past with little success. No doubt someone
on here will remember why it doesn't work but I can't locate my notes
just now. I remember trying various ways to splice the rods but with
foul results. I think I got better results using the rods as individual
elements of arrays but the efforts never equated to real results or
predictions. Someone more knowledgeable did suggest that my efforts
would or could be better spent. Discretion is often the better part

Comment someone Please?

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw