Re: LF: 137 ck... PA tests in JN49IK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 ck... PA tests in JN49IK
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:27:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Minto, LF.

You can correct the offset within SpecLab. If you receive on 700 Hz, just type 137000 in the offset field on the left side ;-) Of course the drift compensation is another thing...

Tonite i will do first PA tests and antenna current measurements. Just built a usual bridge rectifier out of 4x UF5404 diodes and will use a simple DC amperemeter (readout * 1.11). I will be on 137.730, if you need test signals Minto ;-)

Mal cannot see me it seems. I'm answering and am visible at G4WGT who is even more distant. (???) Maybe i am no DX or ...

Due to strong rain my grabber is a bit darker now but the brightness comes back ;-)

If the tests work well, i'll do some beacon tests at increased power tonite...

73, Stefan/DK7FC