Re: LF: Antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Antennas
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:02:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
In your case from what you say it would be a good idea to move to the VHF/UHF region, others should consider your advice.
Why struggle on LF/MF when you could do better with a lot less power on the microwave bands.
I got a lot of pleasure using satellites for communications since the OSCAR 6 es OSCAR 10 days.
I hold the record on OSCAR 6 for distance, HONGKONG to Melbourne.

de Mal/VS6HI/G3KEV