RE: LF: Antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Antennas
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:41:22 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
I like struggling - sorry to quote but this appears apt.

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.

Orison Swett Marden"

ps some of my best receptions has been with a pa0rdt  placed probe in a baby bottle :-) proved to be far better s/n than the larger TX array... horses for courses and site selective.  Right now a small back yard would be nice....

Some reasonable conditions on MF at the moment much so my surprise - XSH/6 and 7 has been coming into Alasks on a >5000Kms path over the past 2 weeks. The odd poor day -

Laurence KL7 UK mobile 0 Kansas