LF: MiniWhip

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MiniWhip
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:58:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF !
As I can see, MiniWhip antenna is widely debated today.
I use Stefan´s VLF E-probe antenna on my Apollo grabber and I am sure, that feeder is not used as the antenna, becouse:
1) I use long symmetrical and shield  cabel
2) Both ends of cable line are ended by symmetrical transformers
3) The shield is grounded on the both ends
4) I use batery power for my antenna
5) If the antenna is switched off, there is not signal on the screen
6) If the antenna is  detached (there is only feeder+transformers on the input of receiver), no signal is received.

The scheme is on my website.

Lubos, OK2BVG