Fwd: Re: VLF: strange transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Fwd: Re: VLF: strange transmissions
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 12:37:52 +0200
Cc: Paul <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Ah, just remember i forgot to forward the mail/answer of Paul Nicholson about the "strange transmissions" subject of  1st August 2011.
He did some bearing measurements...

Tnx to Paul.

73, Stefan/DK7FC

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: VLF: strange transmissions
Datum: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:37:20 +0000
Von: Paul <[email protected]>
An: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>

 > I'll forward the mail to Paul Nicholson who probably
 > noticed the transmissions already ;-)

Not the same source as the staircase, bearing is quite different
and signal weaker.

Some variation in bearings but all three frequencies similar.
The spread of bearings is between the two lines plotted.
--
Paul Nicholson