Re: VLF: strange transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: strange transmissions
From: Alex Deligiannis <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:32:21 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

On 1/8/2011 7:38 μμ, Stefan Schäfer wrote:
Hi Alex, Markus, Lubos, VLF,

Markus, Lubos: But the signals have been ON to the same time (abt 9 UTC) on air than the Alphas, at least it looks like that on the slow scrolling spectrograms!? But maybe you are right. On my RSDN-20_F1 plot there are visible and unusual disturbances. Maybe they keyed the TX for short times. A fast running 11904 Hz spectrogram could tell us more, maybe. I'll forward the mail to Paul Nicholson who probably noticed the transmissions already ;-)

Alex: Well, if the signal appears in Iceland AND in Germany, i think it's not local :-) Signal was strong at OK2BVG and YO/4X1RF...

OK now I see that you are talking about the signals from 08 till 10 Z in the morning.... OK I was at QRL that time...my mistake sorry