Re: LF: WSPR or QRSS: which is better?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR or QRSS: which is better?
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:26:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Like the man says either you get something or NOTHING which is often the case, whereas with QRS you always get SOMETHING and since all radio amateurs are competent with morse code and where
 there is fade or drop out you can fill the gaps, not the case with wspr or the other data modes, and like I said already with poor un decodeable wspr had the transmission been in QRS a messages could be exchanged.
g3kev