LF: 137 CW

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137 CW
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:51:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
LF
Anyone available for a CW QSO today on 137.
I will work CW es QRS3 and if I can hear  another signal I will  reply on CW and not QRS3. so please listen as well as Visual
I will stay on 137.7 since there is so little acty and no possibility of causing qrm during daytime or early evening.
If anyone else calls CQ on a different frequency listen for a reply from me on 137.7. In the event that the frequency is swamped with CW then I will QSY but my CW QSO'S are short and not rag chews. If you want a ragchew qso at 25wpm or faster then I will QSY.
My antenna is usually resonated on a working frequency and not suitable for a quick QSY otherwise efficiency drops, but it can be done if the necessity arises.

73 de mal/g3kev