LF: FRARS Hamfest on Sunday

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: FRARS Hamfest on Sunday
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:57:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
The Flight Refuelling Radio Soc. annual Hamfest is on again  Sunday at the usual place, Near Merley Wimbornre, Dorset.

Large marquees full of radio, computing, and electronics traders, and an extensive area with field traders and car boot sale.    SCRBG will have a stand in the middle of the main marquee where we'll be selling stuff to raise money to keep the Bell Hill beacons GB3SC#   fit, healthy and alive.

If you have any good quality surplus you'd care to donate, bring it along and we'll sell it on the stand.

All donations gratefully received...

Andy  G4JNT

www.scrbg.org