Re: LF: 136 this evening.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 this evening.
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:18:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

How do I mange this, I put an RX on air, 8.9kHz and 136kHz and every TX in Europe blows up.

Nothing technical re the Loop performance but for the first time I can hear static which was pulsing the AGC, which is now off. I have received you well on my 500kHz loop which is the same size, less turns, and of course more C to tune to 136kHz, the new one has the edge. My 'omnidirectional' antenna would be my 40m Doublet, this is very poor as it comes near to the house and picks up mains noise and the dreaded Panasonic Plasma TV, it is 3 S points down on the new Loop at this time with no Panasonic QRM..

73 Eddie