Re: LF: Alphas back?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Alphas back?
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:30:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

I currently have the Office HDDrive in the machine, if I can keep my eyes open I will complete the job and be on VLF RX soon.

73 Eddie G3ZJO

On 25/05/2011 14:32, Stefan Schäfer wrote:
GBZ (19.58 kHz) seems to come back too! Currently transmitting a straight "carrier" that is at 35 dB SNR here, during strong QRN...
Would be interesting to see that on your grabber Eddie ;-)

73, Stefan