Re: LF: 82 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 82 Hz
From: Chris Dillon <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:31:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Interesting - looking closely I can see what might be very short burst at 77Hz at around 0400 UTC and what might be a similar short burst at 75Hz around 0645 UTC.  I can't see anything else except for the 4 minute burst at 82 Hz around 0530utc. This burst is usually the precursor to the main transmission 90 minutes or 150 minutes later - perhaps checking the transmitter. This morning, however, there has been no 0800 utc transmission.

73 Chris G3WCD