Re: LF: Spectrum Lab Filtering...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab Filtering...
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:59:11 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi there,

I think Wolf's idea is to lock to 1 pps pulses from the GPS, and use the NMEA data to uniquely identify the second of each pulse. This will allow SpecLab to brigde data outages or sound buffer overflows on receive.

I do not know if that technique could be used to stabilize sound output for transmitting as well. One would probably have to monitor the output, and then apply phase corrections if necessary.

Best 73,
Markus