Re: LF: VLF QRM puzzle - why not the same in a split screen on SL?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF QRM puzzle - why not the same in a split screen on SL?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:17:28 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=kjHUZD2DKJLSAGf0vzcKdwYFELE7sHxvmUh7Vxt38mk=; b=FVe366k02+MebASZRC6gof3RLtjZwYeH8VsodfnJrChITiVFrjbJUAlTz40jvZi5Yx vcP7CQq7TTwFpygWEi2ceXlfZW6bPOF96QGXDlIDNvuX1Gt5mr88TWtj7Mb1gzj9uHG0 RHXmS7GrhRfq3mPLvMk8LBZjhgAeXHlvx/NJU=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to everyone (Wolf, Eddie, Marcus etc) for replying to my question.

Eddie, yes I have seen the trace and how quickly going HF a few Hz the interfering signals disappear. I was just a bit afraid that for some reason the top window was less sensitive, but this seems unlikely to be the case.

73s
Roger G3XBM