Re: LF: QRP

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRP
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:55:51 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1304078151; bh=ADW+oOhXa8RCo6sMD1W5fJiFNNK4Lvg5RMSjROY8VfM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ES+jPcg02nYq3TWLfSzM7tlu30RGoTxtbs/S0JqE4Fn+9EIM/mLG14LOt9K/xxJ8Q1psg5ZOJw+qUXDZ70InXqp/DwdcqvUD7uiCFbiKEfVMZ29Zv2t0PZrxS87YBrwsITwRD2tAkPElD3snLZtgm/0Z3PwuZj5VYxHFaElCyq4=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal and LF

Too bad Mal you have a good set up to radiate on 9kc/s to help the interest in this part of the spectrum. Most can not TX on that band because they just do not have the space with an excellent antenna. There are a fair number of people in UK who have invested in good RX systems that will work in limited space with a small antennas on VLF. IMHO VLF will never be like a highly populated band like the HF bands but it has it's followers like the number of reports SAQ gets every time it transmits. I would like to try to receive a signal from the Scarborough area approx 190miles North of here.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX