LF: MSK with a Class D transmitter...?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MSK with a Class D transmitter...?
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:32:01 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All

I wonder if someone can explain to me how to feed an MSK signal into a typical Class D transmitter?

I mean by typical that the TX has a 4013 type /2 system feeding two FET drivers to drive FETs in a push-pull configuration.

If I understand correctly due to the fact MSK does not have amplitude component to its signal that a non-linear transmitter can be used.

So, how do you do this with a Class-D TX as often used in LF/VLF?

Thanks,
Scott
VE7TIL