LF: Re: Phase variations and FFT resolution

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Phase variations and FFT resolution
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:12:59 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1301009084; bh=9NQYKQuIszWVgDFyggzbNVkmWmLT/qyACUJ3Z71WpOY=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=6OR7zOeDioWAQZUWpzji33OKJivfywwnUUnLyibcJWYUd1yedW68Zb58SCoBaQAByFGT2TqRAzSlx6dLm6ZT2Oq3VGUGbImRrLIqZuDD67a+/SbqCxaI/qmau7GMooveMWqNrlhtvVPkGtHq3phtY8CbjXIV9KNOV+CpRbGti2I=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=PcjFW3wrFd1njxoE66ImmJ8+2JxT1z+kk6Tu35OCS8YOeEKXaqkJrLI4WoSj9Hl/hnhug5pRNwnuWhCi/1CiYFmWztvCVhOjmvKzNAmaNBGgOhsdqlFymdi/+7iZq+uq0EHEP9fnVP8BvEkhc/IV6j7vJo8KfVc6DC3NZ4pOVUM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus I didnt look at the dates but if you look at the X-ray flux
variations over those days, you may see something that might correlate with
a slight difference in the "reflection height". During the quiet period a
couple of years ago I saw sililar amplitude variations on Lakihegy as
received here, but was not able to montor phase which anyway as we know is
not consistent :-))

Alan G3NYK