Re: LF: VLF Whistler activity

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Whistler activity
From: "David Weinreich" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:40:43 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf,

Where can I find the details on your E-Field receiver??

Tnx & 73,

David
WA2VUJ/3

From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
To: RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Date: 3/10/2011 4:04 PM
Subject: LF: VLF Whistler activity
Greetings all,

for some this will be 'old hat', or even boring because it hasn't got
anything to do with "making QSOs", but ..

There is ongoing whistler activity on VLF at the moment. One whistler
every few seconds, besides sferics and tweeks.

Here is a live audio stream from my E-field receiver:
http://67.207.143.181/vlf6.m3u

and many more:
http://abelian.org/vlf/

It may be interesting to listen in tomorrow, just before sunrise, there
is the chance to hear a rare event from mother earth called "dawn
chorus" or "auroral chorus".

73,
   Wolf DL4YHF .