Re: LF: VLF Whistler activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Whistler activity
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:51:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Really impressing! Rather interesting than "real" radio! :-) I'm listensing since your mail appeared :-)
Wolf, is it your remote RX via VHF?
As long as i don't go out of the city by at least 2 km i do not think i would get such a clean spectrum...

Do you use SpecLab as a part of this system? Is the "Paul Nicholson's hum filter" in use?

73, Stefan