Re: LF: VLF reception - easily mistaken!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF reception - easily mistaken!
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:27:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Eddie, Markus and group!

The long bright line was indeed caused by a local test.

Eddie: My grabber is locked to GQD and should display the QRG very
accurately! So what you see is what you get!

Ossi did some test during the past days and due the warmer temperatures
his DDS moved down to the QRG where I use to transmit. 8969.98

I didn't transmit since last Saturday and so any signal shown on ,,.98
since is not from me!

BTW: I'm experimenting with a different active antenna (DK7FC design)
and first test seem to be promising. Maybe my grabber will be more
sensitive soon!

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard