Re: LF: Earth-mode or not earth-mode

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth-mode or not earth-mode
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:22:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=G4P7IcS3AxGpXI9mhpGvuGfVFahVoxqJaZdDkWwksZA=; b=xFU90cvhRX/mZZtMDp7srjKqEGJQ2B3qQMuuJXOXxhskAOpPftw2RK+KF034wZI9DC YJN/ImUYUCfq2rXYasFMWTH2sS6hpG1NbKJyX9mwOLGn6Z8jEfbYfripUpSHI40hQzFq qGKcdIDmx6oGfvf4jh5USjtpDy6KUHcVETQVs=
Sender: [email protected]
John,
    If this was conduction through the rail, why was it limited to 1.6kM?
Was this the length of unbroken track?

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ