Re: LF: Advisory / Warning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Advisory / Warning
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:03:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy, group!

I had the VLF-TX running about 2 weeks ago, while I removed the lights
for X-Mas decoration from a tree in the garden. One of the toploads is
passing this tree straight above in a distance of about 8 meters to the
tree-top. The tree is only about 3m high.

Accidentally, I touched the connector of the light-chain while forming a
nice coil...ouch!

To touch any grounded object while standing near the loading coil is
also very painful as I found out recently when I tried to reduce the
loss-resistance by laying a piece of wire fence on the lawn.

You are right, we have to careful, thank you for the reminder!

73

OE3GHB
Gerhard