Re: LF: Re: Advisory / Warning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Advisory / Warning
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:40:14 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
It, also, raises an interesting point about the merits and demerits of
routing mains cabling in metal conduits (earthed/grounded). On the one
hand you have a shielded system which, assuming the drop to the house is
SWA leaves only minor parts to radiate or pick up interfering sigs. The
downside of course being the grounded metal framework.................

Food for thought and discussion perhaps?

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk