Re: LF: Re: OE5ODL_6470Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: OE5ODL_6470Hz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:38:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Too busy at present on 137 and 500 plus HF. Not enough action on the Dreamers band to attract my attention.
plus the fact QRS600 plus is too slow for me. When the Dreamers go QRO and QRS 3 is the norm I could get interested.
Two UK Dreamers were active on 137.7 this evening, loud signals,  noticed when I was in CQ DX MODE.
I worked two new Countries recently on CW, who just became active on 500. Good openings worldwide recently on the higher HF bands, also 10 m and 6m spring to life at times and should be improving from now on.
73 and Dream on

de G3KEV