LF: Re: Thick Litz wire needed, and more on class E PA development

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Thick Litz wire needed, and more on class E PA development
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:16:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1295721765; bh=U29ZVnPQIbWYL4e7tbdUV5MR/N9hhASDo4pewKu5V8Y=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=uoKZiefKJ+mJu+Sw2PF9rI9V2paXBlVuj88ZsmVXLp6JiAIO3AiWb65EyHSgHUQU7pjZ494X7kV7GM/Y6R8lUK4n3wK63Ultd+d/Xm/xKMTe7JddkmQCa1JQghi0KUgHKqpLrmX905y6+hS5Q5pmQ86PAzlXEas4rxBx/dHJJZM=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=MVsHYqiNZErAcJ4YYRoUPdcsQ5xnEh1S6yI3WgZ3lH92WhbIO3bg7BrjjXLJb5Or9Dmzqf2Q0/5ZQZtLmwp1lRyURb3j5P2D2TC5v/CCR5TWjW5TY1oofRQ/wdP7fKZpzGJ2m3CO3CbP/EqsDM7SWAf96eV6B69QyOh6WlIFnpM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy I think I have some lengths from a Decca coil left that would be
long enough for you (If I can remember where I put them :-)) ) I stripped
down a movable coil a number of year ago and spent a long time unwinding it.
There were some nice long lengths but there were also a number of shorter
ones....I will dig around.

Alan
G3NYK