LF: Re: VLF snapper

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: VLF snapper
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:38:27 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Laurence

I'm getting a blank page on your VLF grabber ... don't think it's on this end but it might be ...

I've found NPM 21.4 to be 'missing in action' for long periods of time and to a lesser extent NAA 24.0 kHz. I started using NML 25.2 North Dakota as my 'reference of choice' in SpecLab and haven't been disappointed. It does require moving up to a 96 kHz sampling rate, however.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2